Four Australian under-23 players under investigation following incident in Cambodia

Socceroos coach Graham Arnold says he is not responsible for the actions of four Australian under-23 players who are being investigated by the FFA following an incident in Cambodia earlier this year that happened under his watch.

The Olyroos were in Phnom Penh at the end of March playing in a qualifying tournament for next year’s Olympics and a complaint was made against the players regarding the final night of their trip.

“Sometimes people take their own responsibility,” said Arnold, when asked if he felt responsible for the unspecified incident.

In full: https://www.espn.co.uk/football/australia-aus/story/3961537/four-australian-under-23-players-under-investigation-following-incident-in-cambodia

Related Stories

Latest News

The Weekly DispatchA new weekly newsletter from The Cambodia Daily delivering news, analysis and opinion to your inbox. Published every Friday at 11:30am. Sign up today.