Six face trial in Sihanoukville building collapse

The Preah Sihanouk Provincial Court on June 25 and 26 tried four Chinese nationals, and one Vietnamese and Cambodian who were involved in a building collapse in Preah Sihanouk Province that killed 28 and injured 26 on June 22 last year.

Preah Sihanouk Provincial Court spokesman Lim Bun Heng said the trial lasted one and a half days, and a verdict is due in July.

“The court finished the hearing and will announce the verdict on July 22,” Bun Heng said, declining to comment further.

In full: https://cambojanews.com/six-face-trial-in-sihanoukville-building-collapse/

© 2020, All rights reserved.