HEKS/EPER Cambodia is the Cambodian coordination office of HEKS Switzerland to coordinate and monitor the projects of its partner organizations and to support them thematically. HEKS/EPER is currently planning a new agricultural market development project, which will follow a systemic approach. For this project, HEKS/EPER is herewith looking for a Project Coordinator (80% of the position) to manage the project, which will be implemented together with local partner organizations. The project will take place in the northeast of Cambodia. Part (20%) of the position will be dedicated to support other HEKS projects technically with regards market development and private sector engagement.
- Cambodian national
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture economic, agri-business, business administration or other related subject. Master degree is preference.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in agricultural market/value chain development and agri-business. Experience in private sector is a plus
- Experience in coordination and guidance of local partner organizations
- Excellent language skills (both written and spoken) in Khmer and English
- Willing to travel and at least to spend 50% of time in the field
Interested candidates who wish to apply are to send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected].
Closing date for applications: May 28, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
More detail information on this job announcement can be found at Bong Thom website (http://www.bongthom.com/jobs).