Student 22, nearly died from flesh-eating bug after single mosquito bite on Cambodia holiday

A British student nearly died from a flesh-eating bug after a single mosquito bite while on holiday in Cambodia.

Donna Cox, 22, spent five weeks in hospital after contracting necrotising fasciitis, a bacterial infection that attacks the body’s soft tissue.

In full:

Related Stories

Latest News

The Weekly DispatchA weekly newsletter from The Cambodia Daily delivering news, analysis and opinion to your inbox. Published every Friday at 11:30am. Sign up today.