35 Cambodian students fall ill after eating contaminated food

Thirty-five students at a high school in northwest Cambodia’s Banteay Meanchey province suffered food poisoning on Saturday after eating contaminated snacks, said the national police on Sunday.

The incident occurred at around 9:00 a.m. local time at Banteay Chmar high school in Thmar Puok district, the police told Xinhua.

“They had the same symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness and vomit,” said Deab Chhoeun, governor of Thmar Puok district, on Saturday in a press release published by the police on Saturday.

In full: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-01/26/content_75649702.htm

© 2020, All rights reserved.